Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sarello Videos and Guitar updates

Here is one short film of a piece being performed on the Sarello I built for Mark Korven.

http://vimeo.com/18804319

Others can be found at http://microfilms.ca/home/Welcome.html

This is a small production company started by Mark Korven and myself to produce short films. Those who know us both know that we have a rich background in the film industry and microfilms gives us both the chance to explore themes that intrigue us, both performance based and narrative. I will add new project links as they are completed!

On a completely different note I will be listing guitars available on this blog shortly. These will include a few of my show guitars as well as some incredible vintage instruments that have come along. The first one is a 1951 Gibson sunburst SJ-200 which is one of the most amazing guitars I have ever played and I generally have little interest in them as 'instruments'. I found it among several from the 1950's and it was far and away the best of the lot. It is the lightest one I have ever picked up and is built as a real musical instrument and not a door stop!
I will be posting pictures soon but feel free to contact me prior if interested. The first serious person to see and PLAY it will not be able to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment