Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CRAZY BUSY HERE!!!!

Hope everyone is having a stellar May out there. I know I am too busy right now and could use a rest although that seems unlikely any time soon.  I have taken down some past posts that either have bad links or of instruments already sold.
Right now I am working on a stream of Fodera basses that seem to multiplying like rabbits as well as getting tops and backs joined and roughed out for three soprano guitars and a couple of carved archtops. I'll be building a flat top soprano as a commission and a hand carved archtop version with gorgeous european maple and red spruce top. The third is a prototype with carved back, flat top and new features that cannot be mentioned..... yet!
I'll keep the blog up to date with pics..... Have a great May/June!

No comments:

Post a Comment